Monday, May 4, 2009

Murph


Most of the group Saturday morning before the WODs started


Monday's WOD

Murph

800m run (RX'D is 1 mile)
100 pull ups (jumping)
200 push ups (knee)
300 squats
800m run (RX'D is 1 mile)

39:09

I broke the pull/push ups and squats into 20 rounds of Cindy (5, 10, 15). This was the perfect workout to do after coming back from the qualifiers! During the last run my legs were so gumby feeling but at the last 400m I kept thinking about all the amazing performances this weekend and it really helped me push myself  harder.

zone: 79

I think the zone challenge is over (???) but I'm going to continue counting my days here because it helps me not to cheat when its not a cheat day and it will keep me accountable.  I got to meet Robb Wolf (he's Nick's trainer) this weekend and he said cutting out dairy really helps people lean out faster, so I figured I'd give it a go for a while and see how it works.

No comments: