Monday, March 9, 2009

Relearning to Run

Monday's WOD

4 x 400m run
1:44, 1:58, 2:10, 1:59  total: 7:51

We did a bunch of new running drills today before the WOD to help correct the way we run.  At first it felt a little awkward but after a bit, especially after taking my shoes off, it started to feel a little more natural.  During the work out I really had to concentrate on my technique, especially as I got more tired.  I've never been a huge fan of running so hopefully as my technique gets better I won't dislike it as much.
After the WOD I practiced my pull ups and I was able to do 3 sets of 5 with the green band! Last week Luke was helping me out and I was only able to get 1 on my own.  I'm got to keep practicing so I can start doing them in the workout.

2 comments:

Nick Mitchell said...

Nice job jenna. you are making such fast progress. i am proud of you. keep up the hard work

Jenna said...

Thanks Nick!! I cant wait for you to come home and we can all work out together!