Thursday, July 2, 2009

Filthy Fifty

Thursday's WOD

"Filthy Fifty"
For time:
50 Box Jumps (20" box)
50 Jumping Pull-ups
50 Kettlebell Swings (26#)
Walking Lunge, 50 steps (I did squats)
50 Knees 2 Elbows (more like tuck ups...I'm getting higher though)
50 Push Press (33#)
50 Back Extensions
50 Wall-Ball Shots (10# to 8ft)
50 Burpees
50 Double-Unders (tuck jumps)

35:24

Wow. That was filthy to say the least.  I was chipping away at everything ok until I got to the last thing, I did about 10 jumps and couldn't breathe anymore.  This was the first WOD I actually thought I might not finnish.  I'd wait a few seconds, trying to take deep breaths then do a few more jumps but the feeling came right back.  But, I knew I couldn't quit.  I've never been one to say I cant do something and it wasn't going to happen tonight.  It made me feel better knowing that there was a highly trained paramedic (my brother) standing a few feet away... just incase.  I don't know how I finished but I did.  My goal for next time: RX'D (hopefully it will be a while)


zone:119 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yeah Jenna,
way to fight through that one. I'm soooooooooooo proud of YOU!!!